Partner with the West Windsor-Plainsboro Education Foundation and Champion Excellence in Education
The West Windsor-Plainsboro Education Foundation (WW-PEF) Innovation Fair is a showcase of the incredible talents of our diverse student population in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math (STEAM). This event will bring together students, teachers, businesses and organizations that seek to support Excellence in Education and are invited to partner with the WW-PEF as we endeavor to make a difference in the future of our students. Community members and sponsors are invited to participate in our 2nd Annual Innovation Fair on May 19, 2018.
About the Innovation Fair
• This all day event will be held at WW-P High School North in Plainsboro, NJ.
• Student participants will be residents of West Windsor and Plainsboro in grades K-12 from all 10 schools within the WW-P Regional School District.
• District teachers will have opportunities to participate individually or with their students.
• Innovation will be demonstrated in a variety of areas including Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Music and the Arts.
• The WW-PEF offers varying levels of sponsorship opportunities that can accommodate your marketing goals and budget. Click here for more information.
• Businesses and educators will be provided opportunities for live demonstrations, engage attendees with hands-on activities and speak on topics related to innovation in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Music and the Arts. Click here for more information.
• Small businesses and community organizations will be participating as Community Partners. Click here for more information.
• Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
• The event is being organized by the WW-PEF, including the WW-PEF’s Youth Committee, and community volunteers in collaboration with the WW-P Regional School District.
• The Innovation Fair is an annual community event in support of the WW-PEF.