Who We Are
The Foundation is a community volunteer group comprised of adults and students that supports excellence in all WW-P schools through the funding of teacher grants, innovative programs and strategic initiatives.
How We Make A Difference
Since 1995, we have awarded over $360,000 for unique programs across the curriculum and at every grade level. These successful programs include experiential learning, in-classroom learning tools and interactive projects.
• Excellence in Education grants
– Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) grants that provide hands-on experiences in and out of the classroom
– Art grants that encourage artistic and creative talents
– Literacy grants that have significantly raised language, reading, and writing skills, including
those for at-risk readers
• Special Programs
– Grants to the WW-P Regional School district that fund grade or district wide programs such as a mobile planetarium for 3rd grade students, music composition study for 4th grade students and digital design in engineering for middle and high school students.
• A dynamic group of middle and high school volunteer students who learn valuable skills in leadership, project management and teamwork
• Contribute to the mission of the foundation as an integral
part of the annual fundraising goals
To learn more, visit our website at http://www.wwpeducationfoundation.org
How We Are Funded
The WW-P Education Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that is 100% funded by private individual and business tax deductible donations, corporate grants, the Innovation fair and the STAR/HEART teacher recognition program.